I’m very happy and honoured
to say I’ve been nominated for
the Liebster Award.
In this post, I’ll nominate 11 other bloggers and will do the required rules written below.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked of you, and create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate.
3. Nominate 11 blogs you think deserve to be noticed, and leave comments for them letting them know that they’ve been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs.
Thank you so much kastiyos for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I appreciate it and the time you took to read my blog and choosing me 🙂
For anyone wanting to read kastiyos blog, which I encourage!! Here’s her link: http://kastiyos.wordpress.com/
Again, thanks so much kastiyos!! 🙂
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I wear my heart on my sleeve
2. I can play the piano
3. I love to give advice and help others
4. I can’t drink milk without feeling sick (not lactose intolerant either lol)
5. I can’t leave things unresolved, no matter how silly
6. I’ve never broken a bone, only fractured!
7. I love gadgets, any type of electronic
8. I will take things apart and put them back together, and will keep trying if I didn’t get it right the first time
9. I love to be creative
10. I don’t drink
11. I’m scared of needles, although I have tattoos and piercings and getting them done doesn’t bother me lol
Questions From Kastiyos 🙂
1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
I love blogging because its a way to out my thoughts and feelings, it’s like a journal to me except not as personal. I love the fact that people can relate to me in some of my posts.
2. If you could change anything about blogging, what would it be?
If I could change anything about blogging it would be more options such as font change, colour, size without having to upgrade.
3. If you could have any animal as a pet, which one would you choose?
Any animal? 🙂 a cougar!! They are beautiful creatures. Everything about them makes me love them more, the way the move, hunt, the way they have adapted to a world with only thinking about where their next meal will come from.
4. List three words to describe yourself?
Forgiving, kind, appreciative
5. If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
A happy life, for my nieces to have the best life possible, end cancer
6. Name someone you truly admire and why?
Honestly, my Mom. She has been dealt so many cards some good some bad, but she has never stopped from trying. She’s the most amazing woman I know. She has the ability to love when it becomes hard, no matter who the person is, related or not. She is the kind of person people go and talk to. She isn’t judging, she gives everyone a fair chance. She’s kind and if she could she would tackle the world and make life easier for people who don’t.
7. What would you do if you were to win the lottery today?
If I were to win the lottery today, first off, buy my mom a house and pay off the mortgage so she can get out if renting, I would help our local animal shelter by expanding it so more animals can be sheltered. (I’m a avid animal lover lol) and finally, have a house built to my style and put the rest of my money away.
8. If you were to participate in a talent show, what would your talent be?
Lol, I don’t have very strong talents, but the one thing I love to do is sing. I may not be the best, but I would definitely get out there and sing 🙂
9. What is your dream car?
Ooh, dream car.. Very easy, viper 🙂
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Vatican City, the culture, the history and scenery are breath taking. I’d also love to o to the museum there.
11. If you could invent anything you want, what would it be?
Hmm, I would have to say a sunscreen that came out in picture form for kids! Like a tiny car, or a tiny butterfly. I think it would be easier to have kids put sunscreen on and less if a hassle for mom/dad. I know I’d go down with a fight when it came to that lol.
Elven Questions For The People I’ve Nominated
1. How did you come to start a blog?
2. Your favourite relaxation is?
3. If you could walk in anyone’s shoes for a day, who would it be and why?
4. What is the greatest thing you’ve accomplished?
5. What was the best part of your day?
6. What are your biggest dreams?
7. Your favourite animal?
8. What is one thing you could not live without?
9. Name one thing you would change about yourself? If any.
10. Do you have a favourite website?
11. What do you see 10 years from now?
The Eleven People I’ve Nominated Are: